Thursday, March 4, 2010

:p

A couple more things in a new post, the last one got too long.
Today on the bus home, it was very crowded. Infront of me there was this woman with a MASSIVE apple, that she was delightfully enjoying infront of everyone. (I hate eating in public haha) As she got closer to the middle of the apple I was wondering what she was going to do with the rest of the apple that normal people do not eat. (what is it called in English? It is "skrutt" in Swedish) Normally people put it in a napkin then in a pocket or in bag etc. (I normally eat the "skrutt") She only had two big grocery bags on her knees and therefore I was curious if she was going to throw it in there. So I kept on watching. She ate it all around, it was getting so thin that it was about to break and as I concentrated a bit more to see what was going to happen to it, she eats it ALL! I do that too! I wanted to stand up and high five her, I would not have done that infront of all of these people or any other people for that matter (apart from my family, who know that I can be gross).

Another funny thing is this new show on TV, dating in the dark, people get to date but in the dark they can't see each other (trust me that does not stop many of them, there is alot of making out in the dark) and after these few dates they get to see each other and decide on wether to continue dating or not. FUNNY! Imgaine making out with someone thinking they are SO HOT! And then seeing an ugly toad in day light. (actually sounds alot like a night out in Surfers or at Tav). In one of the commercials the guy says in his interview (after a dark date): "I am actually quite nervous about her beeing a little FAT!" HAHAHAHHAHAHA this show is all about: Does love depend on looks? Can you fall for someone for their personality?

No comments:

Fuckass