Friday, March 19, 2010

Flowers

Friends, is an interesting subject. Very interesting. How they change you. I mean every person is different depending who they are with, different friends get different traits of yours to the surface.

I like having different kinds of friends, various personalities. I don't always give people a chance and get to know them from day one but it happens sooner or later.

There are occasions when you need a sensitive friend, an evil friend, a funny friend or a troubled friend.

I can't say that I have a typical kind of friend around me all the time, it varies from year to year, month to month...I really love the ballsie types. The ones that are alive, they are not afraid of being themselves, say what's on their mind. Being different and doing things that are not normal according to our social norms. I need a partner in crime for all above. I have a fair few of those. When we team up it's not always appreciated by the peopel around us. Are they jealous because they get less attention? they can't be just as bananas? they don't like this type of behaviour??? I have no clue. They piss me off, if they try to dictate that mine or my friends behaviour is out of this world. Let us be. Laugh with us, at us or just not at all.

I think that I am crazy for the most months of the year. But there are times when my serious side comes out. When I am deep, affectionate and grown up. Not many people see this side, and when new people realize that I am not just another drunken, blonde bitch they are positively surprised. The truth is, I am a very shy person and before I open up and show my true colours I have to be comfortable around the person. I wish it was differently. I wish I wasn't a goof at all times. I also love being a goof.

There was a point to this post, but frankly I forgot about it. I am now getting late for my appointment. They did advise me to eat before. It's only an hour left til I have to leave. I have a feeling that this eating experience might not happen. Damn me....Oh shit almost forgot I need to transfer money AND get cash out in town, which means I need to leave earlier. Eff my life.

No comments:

Fuckass