Monday, March 8, 2010

Toffsar låter så toffsigt

I have been pretty productive today. Woke up 6am, same time as Daniil woke up for school. We both took the bus into town. I was brain damaged yesterday as we all know and smoked all of my cigarettes. On  my account I didn't have enough for a pack but could overdraw and buy 2. For that I needed a Swedbank ATM and I have NOOO clue where they are in Nacka. Man it was cold and early, it a mission and a half but went quicker than I thought. While waiting for the bus home and seeing all teenagers going to school, some geeky, some slutty etc etc I recalled what it felt like going to school. Specially during the winter...Early mornings, heaps of different smells, always trying to look the best and wanting to hide if overslept and didn't have time to make yourself pretty. Being nervous about stupid tests, talking about TESTS! (that you weren't prepared for. It's so much better in uni, you make your own schedule, almost, few early mornings if any and compared to high school subjects you actually enjoy studying. Also fewer exams. Uni is the best time of my life, so far.

I did 6 min on the bike and shoveled snow/ice for 30 minutes. But I did shove 4 massive pieces of bread covered in pesto up my mouth, then sweets. Ooops. Drank Schweppes, but luckily the only flavour left was Indian and its bitter and gross so I poured it out. Tomorrow is the scale day...pam pam pam pam (can you hear the drums?)

Dinner today, looked groser than it tasted, tasted actually good but I was so busy making cakes that I forgot to turn the things over and they burnt. Don't know what this dish is called in English but here's what mine looked like:




Just because I decided to do 500 things at the same time there was a lack of presentation. I think that when cooking presentation is important, the food has to look appealing and also taste amazing. Freshly cooked food is the best. First time I cooked this dish...haha sucky effort. At the same time I was preparing shit for two cakes because baking one, apparantly wasn't good enough.


 



In betwee the cooking and baking I made health shots for Daniil and I. Lemon and mynt. Actually I wasn't being healthy at all just didn't want to throw the lemon out.



And then the cakes were ready. Again presentation=POOR effort.





:)

No comments:

Fuckass