Friday, March 19, 2010

" hate fat people who pose like models"

Funny girl that Kissie. That's what she wrote. I am surprised over myself that I still read her blog. I guess it happens out of boredome, when there are no good blogs to read left and it's 3am and for some reason I don't wanna go to bed, not just yet.

This comment is quite funny, why would only models get to pose like models? And why isn't she critical when it comes to her own posing and looks? Maybe she has these fake mirrors that show a subjective image. The one that she wants to see and not the real deal.

Let the fat people pose however they wanna pose, it shows that they are proud of themselves enough to even pose. Much better than a person sitting like a sack of potatoes and looking very self concious in a bad way.

I don't know if Kissie gets to judge anyway, her pictures are just gross. Zooms that are larger than her head, always manipulated pictures, in her advance? No. She still looks, GROSS!

Why did this get into my head? Maybe because I am fat and like to pose hahah.

No comments:

Fuckass