Tuesday, March 23, 2010

C U next Tuesday

Bitterfitta means bitter cunt. Favorite word ever. Everything with "cunt" in has a lovely sound to it. Such a strong word. Funny that "cock" isn't as offending? There is even a bird called "peacock" why not "peacunt", maybe because it sounds too much like a cunt that is peeing? This is a weird post. Anyhow I like saying cunt just because people get offended by it. Maybe alot more in English speaking countries than Sweden. Below some useful phrases for a traveler.

Pizda - cunt in Russian
Cunt - cunt in English
Fitta - cunt in Swedish
Chocho, coño, almeja - cunt in Spanish

There is also an Australian version of this expression that is never said out loud and you can get beaten up or killed for saying it. I wish I could post it here but for the safety of my life I wont. (this is pretty obvious though)

No comments:

Fuckass