Saturday, March 20, 2010

There you are

So here it is, my dragon. I am an aries and born in the year of dragon, if anyone was wondering.
Also, I did not sweat or pee on my leggings, this is right after washing the tattoo...haha

Me today, just had to.

Jacket: Cubus (öööh, not sure)
Leggings: Gina Tricot
Top: Gina Tricot
Boots: Zara
Aviators: Zara
Necklace: Dyrberg & Kern

There we go, now I am a fashion blogger as well. Watch out Kenza.


Signs of spring, it's not only the snow melting outside, and sun shining more than it has in months now.
I also got some spring(ish) stuff for the house. Like the stuff above, have no clue what they are called in English and they probably don't even grow in Aus. In Swedish they are called something with kitties. Same in Russian. Because The yellow grey things are soft and look as if they were fur and remind of kittens.


And ofcourse tulips.


Love my colour mixing, so Lexy style.

My fav Spring flower is the one below have once again no clue of what it is called in English:

 

There are many different types of them, some completely yellow as above, some with white leaves. They also have different shapes. They didn't have them at Willy's today or actually I was in a bit of a hurry to even look. Just got tulips and the branches for mom. She loves flowers, but then again who doesn't???

Last year, for my birthday in Australia, Michaela gave me a really pretty bouquet of flowers. I was so happy and put it in a vase in the kitchen. Where it was mostly visible. I did notice pretty quickly how bad of an idea it was. As soon as the house party started and the Palace boys showed up, stupid, phaggot Quincy decided to break one of the flowers and put behind his ear. I went apeshit and then hid the bouquet in my room. Fuckass. 
I love flowers and getting them in Aus when you are a student to have at home is extra special. So thank you Michaela and fuck you Ben Mohler!!! 

No comments:

Fuckass