Monday, March 29, 2010

Just gimme some bubbles

Oh lucky day, Daniil had money left. (i'm poor) so I could buy more than ciggies!!! There was something special I wanted that could not wait til later when everyone gets home and can go grocery shopping.
So I took the matter in my own hands, made Daniil follow me (just by making him feel guilty that stuff is too heavy to carry alone and I would feel so lonely and bored as well)
So we wandered off (btw that is a 30 minute walk right there!!!)

This is what could not wait. I am addicted to this. I love bubbles, I love coke, but I can't drink coke so I found a solution. Mineral water (with bubbles) and different drinks of cowberry, cranberry and blueberry flavour, lime, lemon and voila a bubbly, sweet but healthy drink.
Booyah Lexy!


Now I am going to finísh my drink while smoking, pee and go jogging.
When I am back I have to make some food for Daniil, hang up the washing, vacuum the floors and then I am planning on burning 1000 kcal on the exercise bike and doing 500 situps. BAHAHAHHAHAHA

No comments:

Fuckass