Thursday, March 25, 2010

CUBUS 25% off

While in my daze, at 1pm, watching "The dog whisperer" and trying to make myself to get up and do useful things like exercise I got a call from mommy dear! She had a proposition, told me that CUBUS had 50% off and I should check it out. I was a bit sceptical since usually people are like animals ripping everything, rushing, pushing and yelling when stores have discounts and only shit is left after few hours. I decided to go anyway, why not. It was very succesful, here are a few things I bought, got just as much for mom. I love shopping, but then again who doesn't.  (Man my suitcase will be overweight x infinity when I go back to Aus). 


New working out attire (supposed to make me workout more)






Some other clothes from other shopping rounds:


I am very much in love with the sailor theme, well have been since forever. Hence that sailor inspired outfit that I chose for Jade.





My new fav dress that looks much better irl.



My closet is all sorted, FOR NOW.

Here are some pictures of Egypt pressies, forgot to post them.





Sand, going to start collect it.



Prada perfume that smells abso-fucking-lutely great.

No comments:

Fuckass