Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mission new bra

Just got back from city, mom and I spent 2 hours trying on bras. A very nice elderly lady helped us with sizes and all. Ended up buying 2 new bras, but have 2 or 1 more to go and get on Tuesday do not remember exactly. Found a new bikini as well. I always have had this problem with bikini tops, they never hold my boobs as I want them to and today this lady gave an amazing bikini bra that makes my boobs look dreamy, I would probably bone myself if I could just seeing them boobs. Bottoms from the same bikini were hidious, specially for my figure. A skinny person would get away with it. I also prefer have as small bottoms as possible for the perfect tan. Found blue ones from Calvin Klein. Top is red. Perfect for my sailor man theme. Just add golden accesoiries and I am good to go. Now it is jogging and nothing else for me before we go to Alicante. I still love my other swimmers that I got from CUBUS, they have the perfect pink colour, although my boobs are quite saggy in it.



No comments:

Fuckass