Saturday, March 6, 2010

Still hurting

I am not a patient person, can half of my face stop hurting?! Today, please...Sick of icepack.


Now there is no way in hell that I am going back to bed again so I am going to go lay on the couch, watch TV-shop or Disney channel (nothing else is on now, bummer), read blogs, maybe post something else on my own and very likely pass out on the couch.

(Yes, that is make-up from yesterday, usually I wash my face before bedtime, not in Aus, usually too drunk to do that, but last night I passed out on the couch and when Daniil finally woke me up I was sooo tired that I didn't even smoke. I always smoke before bedtime. That is how bad it was. Daniil is also a sneaky one. Lately he has been charming me with the power of puppy eyes and getting away with going to bed very late. Last night he was supposed to be in bed not later than 10pm, but as I passed out he took advantage of the situation, stayed up til midnight, woke me up and said that he lost track of time. LIES! I think that I am abusing brackets. Nobody is supposed to write this much in brackets.)

No comments:

Fuckass