Monday, March 8, 2010

Biggest loser (not)

I stepped on the scale today in my sexy outfit, slimmed body and longer hair. (see picture above, hair grows quicker when you exercise) What I saw on the scale was a bit of a shock! 66 kg, can you imagine? I lost 10 kg's in only a week?! I know I was surprised as well.

HA, I wish. It showed 75.9, which means I lost 600 grams.
Last night I watched "Swedish Hollywood wives" and realised that Maria Montazami and I share a goal. She also stood on a scale, hoped for under 70 kg, but was sceptical and said that it would be something disguisting like 73 kg, it shoed 74. She said:

"This month I am going to lose 4 kg's. Watch me!"

After that statement she stuffed her mouth with a handful of chippies. Realised that she was on camera and added:

"You wont see this anymore! So forget that you saw it!!!"

The whole show is 10 episodes, so I am guessing 10 weeks long. Maybe they shoot it in a month, who knows. I am now competing with her, I am going to lose 4 kg's this month, or more. We will see how that goes in 3 weeks, and then we will see how Maria goes a bit later.

WATCH ME!!!



No comments:

Fuckass