Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friday chill


It was Friday morning that I was supposed to take Daniil climbing but non of the centres had drop in on a Friday! We had to do something fun so 10 minutes after that Daniil woke up we were on our way to get 18 piece (each) sushi breakfast! The amount was worst idea ever, the idea itself was great. Have never gotten sushi from this place. They have really good sushi rice, it tastes like sushi rise, also the sushi chef IS Japanese. Perfect. My new favorite place!

Daniil got a baby octopus and ofcourse that baby octopus got to be a model for a few seconds, before returning to being food!

Rozerin came over for some home made salmon pie and a movie night. Dough+me=disaster, I HATE touching flower, I hate preparing dough,  and I am not so very patient. It turned out ok, being the first pie of my life.

 

Can you tell that after a slight failure with the bottom of the cake I couldn't bother making the dough stripes pretty? I just wanted to be DONE!
Daniil and Roza loved it though.

While eating and after dinner we watched movies. First "Eagle eye", I watched it with Shannon in Aus, if you can call that watching. I have this habbit of sleeping through the movies, so when Shannon and I watched I fell asleep pretty much as soon as it started and woke up at the last 3 minutes of the movie. Skilled. So I had nothing against watching it again!
Then Roz and I watched "500 days of Summer", it was alright. Funniest thing was when the main characters went to the movies and the movie title was: "Part vampire, part giant: Vagiant".
Then we watched "Arrested development", season 1, man I love that show!!!

1 comment:

Roz said...

It was LOVELY! O snart får du ju komma hem till mig också, OK? O din blogg har blivit hot med ny layout! Love it! <3

Fuckass