Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ghetto

Almost forgot!!! On Friday when my brother and I went shopping for shoes, we went to Footlocker. Around the shop and inside I could not believe my eyes! The crowd in the store was so distinct and of few different kinds. It was mostly men, actually there were two kinds of crowds (plus Daniil and I and few other odd malplaced people like us).

Group 1:

Latino convict excursion - latino looking men, all rough looking, with tattoos, preferably on the face, neck and everywhere else where you can see. Angry faces etc. They really looked as if they all were prisoners.

Group 2:

Stylish black men, not the smoking and tie kind of stylish but Akon music video kind of stylish. 

Group 3:

Misfits, my brother and I and other people that looked odd compared to group 1 and 2. My question is if there was some offer to group 1 and 2 that day or two different, massive group of friends decided that Friday was a perfect day for shoes shopping?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time take a picture! Wow that must have looked, like whoa! How did they make you feel?

Fuckass