Friday, March 26, 2010

Pilates



Some evidence that I really do pilates.


Just got back from my jog/power walk, was out for an hour so I jogged for half an hour. I found a new way to push myself a bit more, I power walk during the verses of the songs and as soon as the chorus comes I jog to the beat. It works fine, and most of the songs have choruses that repeat 3-4 times. Best songs to jog to today were "Bounce" by Timba, "Press it up" by Sean Paul and "Sexy Bitch" by David Guetta.
Tik Tok wasn't as good to runt to as I thought, it actually sucks! Some songs make it harder to jog, you just wanna kill yourself and others they inspire you with the beat.
Now town with my brother, for shoe shopping (for Daniil) and bra shopping.
After Subway and then gym as soon as I get home.
Training today has been excellent I have done it all in a fantastic mood which is awesome.

No comments:

Fuckass