Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alicante

3rd of May, mommy, Daniil and I are going to Alicante, Spain for 9 days. Has been a while since it was only the three of us. Then in June or July we are going together with A and the kids for a month.

So now I need to shape up with the exercise. I have been going for walks everyday but I didn't lose any weight. Yesterday I did 3 diferent pilates programs, so an hour all together. Today I went jogging, 9 kilometres or 44 minutes.

Tomorrow I have jogging with Daniil planned in, then 30 minutes of pilates and gym with A in the afternoon. Have to really step it up:

a) because I bought a new hot bikini and it will look even hotter if I am in shape.
b) because I want to show off my tattoo as much as possible which means showing off my back and therefore also the stomach.

Tomorrow I am taking Daniil to the hairdresser and then shopping. Myself I also need to get new bras. Then we are meeting up with mom and eating Subway. We ate Sub today as well...bahahaha

No comments:

Fuckass