Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Regarding that rape

This is a map of that forest that I walk in.

I also realised how stupid I can be at times.
Remember how I said that I could have been raped by a moose and had poo evidence that there are mooses in the forest? (well of course there are and rapage is a possibility) What I had to tell you that my evidence sucks and I would def suck at solving murders. I would not be very helpful as Watson for example. Sherlock would not be happy. Back to my evidence, it was a picture of a shit pile. I have seen many of them ON the bigger tracks in the forest. Always thinking what the hell are those mooses eating, there is so much grass in it. (the thick type, has a special name, farmers have it in massive squares/balls on the fields over the summer so that they dry and become "HALM", lack of English vocabulary) Then two days ago I saw following:

 

Then I realised that is the "moose" who poops all over the road. It was horse shit.
There was alot of people walking/jogging/riding and annoying me in the forest that day - I thought it would have been calm at 8.30am, but NOOO, everyone decided to come out to MY forest.

No comments:

Fuckass