Sunday, March 7, 2010

BAM!

I must have gotten brain damaged this morning, because I did following things:

  • posted more than 2 blog posts within 2 hours, normally I hardly manage 1!
  • exercised for 20 minutes in the morning, I hate exercising in the morning
  • skyped with Michaela for 2 hours, usually I am too lasy to even do that (it was nice to catch up though)
  • ate breakfast at 2pm
  • took a nap till 4 pm
  • ate some more sandwiches
  • took anoter nap til 8pm
  • smoked almost a pac of cigarettes
And here I am cooking dinner and soup. Why in hell did I promise myself to do another 40 minutes on the bike? Now I have to, but probably wont. I should do another 80 minutes, since I ate bread AND a whole thing of pop corn AND 2 glasses of Fanta (I HATE Fanta) and Schweppes....Haha

No comments:

Fuckass