Saturday, March 13, 2010

Convinced

I finally convinced my mom, wasn't even my intention to do so but somehow the subject came or actually she took it up and I said if she does it then I have to do it to and she said that it could be my Bday present, she is not even sure if she is going to do it. Cool! Not saying what I am doing, just wait til around April 14th. I am super excited and a bit scared!!!

Besides my 2 hour walk in the woods this morning I also went jogging with A and his kids in the evening. Jogged 3 km's, not alot but good anyways. Was good with my diet today as well, 2 sandwiches for breakfast and two chicken thighs for lunch/dinner at 6pm. I know that the most effective way is to eat 3 times a day and have two smaller meals in between but I always get so paranoid if I eat while trying to lose weight.

Tomorrow we are all going for a morning walk in the woods (except for mom, she is working) and then indoor climbing. MAAYBE I will climb as well. I wish there were no other people there then I would have climbed for sure. I am the pussy that I am and am embarassed. Primarily for the way I would look climbing up the wall but also because I never have climbed before. Simply embarassing. Maybe I ahould have this as a goal for my esteem and just fucking get over myself and do it tomorrow??? What wall would I pick though? The one that toddlers climb? Daniil really wants me to climb so maybe for him. We will seee...If I do I will post pictures here no matter how horrible they look just to prove that I did climb. Would be good exercise as well. BAHAHA, Lexy+climbing+wall BAHAHAHA

Night.

No comments:

Fuckass