Sunday, March 7, 2010

Exercise=Anger management???




Mood before exercise: pissed off, sad.
Reason: friends, so called friends, people assuming things and then giving advice based on that, empty promises. In general, stupid shit that adds up.

Mood after exercise: Good.

So does it help to release tension and switch from angry to happy by exercising? I have heard and seen the correlation betwee mood and exercise before but have never really dealt with anger exercising before, until this morning. I got on the exercise bike and did 20 minutes of fast biking. After getting off the bike I still felt a little angry and thought that anger gives you more energy and motivation to exercise but exercising itself does not really reduce anger. I was wrong it does. I did calm down and now 15 minutes later I am not angry anymore.

It was a good, short, cardio sesh. Have to do at least 40 more minutes. Then pilates sometimes after lunch and shovel some snow.

Now I need a source where I can get my anger from everyday, so I keep up the exercise.

I wonder how much I lost this week??? Two days left til I face the scale, and I am guessing that I didn't lose very much. Maybe I went from 76 to somewhere between 75.9 and 75.4. Very curious atm, but have to wait until Tuesday. I have this rule (that I normally break after a month exercising) not to stand on the scale more than once a week.

Toodles.

No comments:

Fuckass