Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Made the cut

into Linda's blog. Still read it! The updating of yours is not as it used to be but it's okay!
Now hurry up and reply on my text. Even though I never reply after at least a week, people HAVE to reply on my texts IMMIDIATELY!



I was thinking, what shall we do? Apart from TALKING, HUGGING and me making fun of you, rsulting in you getting pissed off and hitting me? I am sure that will happen because you are not as used to that anymore!

  • Maaaybe Stureplan?
  • Show my tattoo up your face at least 5 times an hour?
  • LONG walks. Def long walks.
  • Shopping?
  • We could go to Plattan and make fun of people?
  • Drinking humongous amounts of coffee!
  • I am making you coffee every morning (how long are you staying baha) and you are getting pancakes for breakfast!



Pancakes the other morning (8am). Was I feeling a tad creative?

No comments:

Fuckass