Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beautiful nightmare

Watching MTV, Beyonce is on singing "Sweet dreams", she is quite sexy in the video, when she in the beginning wears thigh high black boots and a robe looking dress.

I remember this one time, not too many months ago, a former friend of mine called "DET", rocked up to ABH (house I lived in) in her going out outfit. She got thigh high boots of her mom which is sexy. (discussable on her) To these boots she wore a dress that didn't let out much to imagination. She came out infront of everyone and asked if she looked like a slut. Seriously, if you in the first place feel that your outfit makes you look like a hooker then it probably DOES. I told her to change. I love high boots, but I think that they should be worn with something that covers a bit more of your over body than tits (partially), stomach and ass (partially). Julia Roberts in "Pretty woman" looked classier.

She ended up changing.

No comments:

Fuckass