Saturday, March 13, 2010

16:16, someone must be thinking of me

Have been sucky at blogging, AGAIN. Since mom got back I have been busy hanging out with her.

Morning after posting that looong post about looking at exercise from a positive point a view I did not go jogging. Went to bed around 3 am and woke up at 11am. It was windy outside and not sunny at all so I decided to stay in and not force myself out in the cold. Worst excuse ever.

That evening A and I went to a course at the driving school. A course that takes 3 hours and allows him to teach me how to drive. That course could have taken an hour and a half but this old man spent so much time explaining irrelevant shizz. Like talking about the course we attended as if we were going to attend it, stuff that we already knew. Then he also spent a great deal of time and effort on telling us what roads lead where here in Stockholm and how well he knew them because he constantly drove on them, he also spent whole shitload of time talking about driving while influenced by drugs or alcohol and driving fatigued. The most annoying part about that is that you actually need to attend an hour long course called "Drugs, alcohol and fatigue" before you can get a drivers licence.

The course took over 3 hours and they were the BEST spent (read WASTED) hours of my life. I ate nothing the whole the day before the course (had no time, I am not starving myself HAHAHA) so all I could concentrate on for 3 and a half hours was food.

I must say I am excited to start "driving" on parking lots. Cool as.

Yesterday mom and I went to a tattoo parlour. She got her helix pierced (the bit on the ear where cartilage is). They have the coolest needles ever and I am letting my home maid holes to heal and going there to retake them, so that placing is professional and not home maid as it is atm. I might get an anchor as well...A little thing they press in to the skin that looks like this:


Not on my arm though I want one somewhere around the cheekbone closer to the eye.
It's funny how I pierced my own ears, then went to the hairdressers to get the cartilage pierced. I did look up a proper way for mommy though. Would have been so much better if I done that too.

Two past days I have been going for a loooong walk, yesterday I even jogged a little bit. I love it. Best way to start your day. As long as I love it it is perfect. My ass hurts today, probably because I walk in a forest where there are hills. What a surprise. Loving the pain.

Now Daniil is going to answer on questions about this novel called, "Crime and punishment" haha and I am going to read cog psychology. Still am on chapter 1, such a slacker.

No comments:

Fuckass