Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hola

So for lunch I made an avocado soup! When I was putting this list together (the one with dishes to make for a week) I was in a bit of a rush and didn't realise that this stupid soup was meant to be served cold. I mean it's way much better with a hot soup for lunch, but what we had was a cold soup. Oh well!
A few pictures over the whole procedure (they tell pretty much nothing) and the endresult. It was a little bit sour soup, which went well with the shrimps in it. I was not a BIG fan but it wasn't gross. Daniil said it was very tasty!
After lunch it was time to go out and shovell some snow. (I did weight myself this morning as promised and got a bit of a shock, I have gained 7 kg!!??!! since December and now weigh 76 kg. GROSS)
Dressed according to weather (not), but was too lasy to change from leggings to pants.
This took an hour to shovel, whole patio was once again covered in snow. I wont be surprised if that is what is going to happen tomorrow morning as well. But it is good for my fatty body!
Afterwards I did Winsor Pilates, the 50 minute fat burning program. I love pilates and have since I began doing it but kind off forgot about it in Australia. There are other things to do. (like drinking and getting FAT). This program has dance moves in it, like cha-cha and stepping (?) and at the end some classic pilates exercises. I can actually see myself keeping this up because I like dancing.
So overall my exercising today went well and also eating normally and not drinking coke has gone well too. Tomorrow is a new day though.
I have a new goal as well, since I gained more than I expected, I need to lose 16 kg before July. Which is 4 kg a month and shouldn't be too hard if I stay focused. HaHa!
Daniil was the one who made dinner, he is really good at making ribs, he makes them so juicy and tasty!
He also had to eat the most of it, since I have some eating restrictions.

Shower time for moi!

Toodles!

No comments:

Fuckass