Friday, March 26, 2010

Weight

   I think that everyone should know that Michaela has lost 22 kg's in 6 months, while having a baby on her arms pretty much 24/7 and also eating unhealthy at times. I say we all should look up to her for that. What is the average weight loss per month? 22/6=something 3. I mean that's about 1 kg a week. It is normal, but what I am amazed over that she is not like other post pregnancy females, getting fatter, looking sloppy. Also this pregnancy has been nothing but easy emotionally or physically for her. STANDING OVATIONS, Mickan!

   This is pretty irrelevant but once when telling my former friend about seeing Poppy for the first time and how glowing Michaela is and how it all is adorable, I got the weirdest effing statement ever. The former friend goes "Is Michaela fat?" (ofcourse she would ask that, her and her fat legs that now are skinnier have always been jelous of phenomenom called Michaela.) My answer was no, that she has gained weight but she looks fantastic. Then she said that she would never get kids (immature, she will change) and that the only reason she would have kids for would be for the ability of eating whatever she wants and being fat? (how is she thinking there?) and that the ideal would be if she could get rid of the child and get back in shape as soon as she gave birth. This statement still annoys me, and I am aware of her joking but I think there are things you don't joke about. Motherhood is very special, there is nothing that compares to it. Myself I can't wait to experience it. The only thing is that I will need to be slim when I get knocked up and be healthy during. Otherwise I will look like a hippo.

   Over to me, who can't manage to lose a gram for 2 weeks in a row now. What is this? I am about to do pilates and then go jogging. I will probably push myself harder if I think about myself in my new bikini showing off my new tat in Alicante. Going to make a playlist to runt to. Awesomness..haha lets see if it's as fun as it sounds. Last night was good jogging.

No comments:

Fuckass