Thursday, March 18, 2010

Will I puke?

Still not too sure if I will. Forgot to mention that I went for 1 and a half hour walk in the forest yesterday.
This time I went during the day and wasn't stressed at all since it was day light. Bright, sunny and really pretty. When I went the other day in the dark I did get lost and panicked a bit. It did get dark quickly so I panicked pretty much all the way back, so for an hour or so. What was I so scared of? Trees? That I would fall into a hole? I can't really answer this question, but I am scared of the dark when I walk alone. First it was "what if there are bad guys?" "what if there is a serial murderer?" and "what if I get raped?". Then it was "what if I don't find the right path on my way back and get lost for real?" Not the best idea to spend the night in the forest!!! Yesterday I did find evidence that I could have gotten raped. I now know for sure that forest is not a safe place for me. Since I gained weight I now look like a female moose and there are heaps of them in the forest. Mooses in general. So what if a horny male moose saw me? Bam...I will post pictures of my walk when I figure out how to get them off my phone. I lost the cord.

No comments:

Fuckass