Thursday, March 18, 2010

SPA at Sturebadet


I had much higher expectations for Sturebadet.
Interior design, service and specially SPA all didn't live up to their status.
Mom and I somehow forgot that we are in Sweden and wanted a botlle of bubbly during the SPA, they said you can't.
Can only buy in a glass and drink it in the SPA lounge.
Alright, better than nothing, well appears you can't even drink BEFORE your massages and stuff.
Against their rules.
Seriously?! Isn't that up to us?

It was very relaxing to get your back, feet, hands and face massaged.
I loved my company. Just mom and I.

As I said, it wasn't all high quality. Could have done it better at home.
I prefer Axelssons SPA in Gallerian.
Much better, new, light and cosy.

After SPA mom and I went to Sturehof, to drink champagne and smoke.

It was a great evening! (company wise)

On the way back home we both were VERY relaxed. I guess the massages were not too bad. But bad.

No comments:

Fuckass