Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tartar

This is what i think of when I hear Tartar ( a delicious dish that I haven't got the courage to try yet)
As i just found out it also means:

 

Got it removed yesterday at the dentists. I get it like 3 months after being at the dentists. Results in bleeding gums (like really easily) and bad breath. I know that I could get them removed every three months, but all of my money goes towards healthier things in Aus where I am most part of the year.
I had no holes, I used to get them all the time, or actually I had many and then spent half a year of dentist visits to fix them all.
I know what is going to happen now, this ultra sound thing that removes tartar does also whiten the teeth a little, so I will now take care of the colour and try remain tartar'less with a good breath. Frantically brushing and flossing my teeth at least 5 times a day for 3 months, then I will get sick of it and stop and there we go again. Although I am going to the dentist in about 3 months so I will hopefully keep up this cycle. 

No comments:

Fuckass