Thursday, March 4, 2010

Caught in a bad romance

Made some pumpkin soup for lunch! I used to HATE pumpkin soup, because first time I tried it was in Aus and the person who bought it buys canned food. That is the most disguisting thing ever! I am pro freshly cooked food.

And for dinner we had "Skagen röra". A yummy dish, but I shouldn't be eating that kind of food if I wanna lose weight. Haha

Tonight I am going to make "Biff Rydberg" lets all hope it goes well because I have never cooked it before, but Daniil really wanted it.

I did exercise last night, 50 minutes of fat burning pilates, shovelled snow for half an hour (not as much to shovell anymore) and spent WHOLE 10 minutes on the exercise bika, hahaha what a joke. Did 50 sittups, which is nothing. Better than nothing at all though.
Going to try and get myself to do pilates now, before lunch and shovell the snow. Daniil and I are going to the movies sometimes after lunch.
I have also started reading in the cognitive psych text book. Haven't opened my driving theory book for a few days.

With the exercise and all I already do feel better. You know like they say in all these fatty people TV shows, as soon as they start eating healthy and exercising, they all get more energy, look healthier and are happier. Yeh something like that. Haha
I have stopped drinking coke, which is harder that quit smoking, for real, I drink WATER, I hate WATER!
Need to buy some "Brämmhults" orange juice and other juices from that brand, they don't have any sugar in them and other crap. That will be my new coke.
They used to have this juice with raspberries, yinseng and ginger, that was really yummy, but I can't find it anywhere.
Ben & Jerry's have got so many new flavours, Daniil was eating a sorbet with flavours of different frutis last night, but I could not. No more sugar, pasta or bread for me...FML! It's not that bad.

Allrighty, better go and start the day.
Daniil is still sleeping, that lazy COW!

xxx 

No comments:

Fuckass