Thursday, March 4, 2010

Addicted to water

As I wrote this morning, Daniil and I were going to the cinema today and so we did. We decided to watch "Alice in wonderland" in 3D. I lost my 3D virginity today (that could be interpreted wrong). I have seriously never seen a movie in 3D and now I am quite bummed about it, all these movies could have been so much cooler! Anyhow, Alice was a good movie, I liked the graphics and all, was in love with the smiling cat as usual, the stupid rabbit with his stupid watch annoyed me as usual, and so forth and so on. What a dissapointment that Anne Hathaway played the queen. I was also very excited to see Johnny Depp and he dissapointed me, partially because his make and costume were hidious in the movie but also because he didn't have that energy that he usually does have.
On the way to the movies I was texting with Roz, and she said that she really wants to see Alice, so I invited her to join us and she did, spontaneous meeting! Loved it!!!
When we got to the cinema, there were 5 places left and a massive line. Roz who was still on the way reserached the issue and found another cinema nearby that had the same movie with 267 spots instead.
All the workers at that cinema were dressed up to characters from the movie. I instantly wanted to take a photo with them but had no courage to ask infront of a massive cue of people. Roz did. Thank god for her.

I got this great idea of visiting Subway after the movie, which both Daniil and Roz liked. This was in the beginning of the effing movie, my stomach kept on curling from the start and I could not wait for it to finish.
Subway was good, apart from the crazy guy who works there, he has no idea what the concept of Subway is or what proper customer service is. Moron.
Daniils footlong virginity, BAM, gone in an instant. (again, this could be interpreted in many ways, I mean it in the food way!) Here is when I remember the annoying phrase that Steve R said everytime he got an occasion to:

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! (followed by a laugh)

On the way home we passed this boutique, which sold AWFUL dresses, cheap looking, prom shit. The sign at the door inside the store said:

"Be kind to wear shoe protection. Thank you!" (the blue thingies you wear in your shoes in order to keep floor clean, ussually these are worn at hospitals and the dentists). I have never seen a sign like this. Maybe they want to make this shit store look classy, but then again have you ever seen a sign like this in a Gucci store? I haven't. My theory is that no one buys their shit dresses and they can not afford hiring a cleaner.

Well at home Daniil made sallad and I made "Biff Rydberg".

One last thing, I bought Daniil a shitload of candies before the movies, and he is one of those individuals who likes weird as candies, like sour powdre in a box, gross looking things etc, (it's the age). Among all of his weird looking, toxix candies i found chewing gum, that brought some childhood memories back and also brought up some questions:


Why would you make chewing gum for children that resembles smokes? I remember I used to buy choklate sticks that were wrapped in same kind of paper, that made them look like cigarettes, then walk around and feel cool. There is nothing cool with smoking? It is a nasty habbit, I would know, I love it and can not quit. I live my cancer sticks, but wish I never started.
What I mean is that children believe that smoking is cool with this sort of candies, is that really good? Isn't normal candy selling good enough? Daniil was walking around holding it like a smoke and pretending to smoke. Also the chewing gum loses the taste within 2 seconds and it feels like you are chewing a tire. Not that I ever tried to chew a tire.

1 comment:

Roz said...

I love your made up words like "curling" u mean kurrar right? haha! Love you!

Fuckass