Monday, March 1, 2010

10 oysters later


First off all mom taught me how to open oysters, cut the mussel in the vag (it's not the vag, just what mom calls it) and it will open up easily. Also when you buy them, if they are the tiniest little bit opened they are bad! They are also bad if they smell like vag, they must smell like the ocean.

Daniil tried his first oyster! He claims that they feel like they are going to come back up and did not like them very much at all.
My first one. It was not very tasty and I swallowed it, same thing happened with next one. Then after a little while and a smoke break I got enough courage to chew it a little and from there the taste changed and I got this new love towards oysters. Had 10 of them last night. What a progress! It went well!

No comments:

Fuckass