Saturday, March 27, 2010

kcal and kg's

Found out today that 1 kg of fat is approximately 7000 kcal. My jogging round burns ca 1000 kcal. I would like to loose around 2 kg's a week, which is very unrealistic.

If I jog once a day every day I would burn 7000 kcal a week. Minus the food I eat, which will add calories. So if I maintain a good diet and not overeat or drink booz, it is possible to burn around 600 kcal a day, 4200 kcal a week. Its not wnough, so say I jog this far twice a day, and burn 7000+4200 kcal a week, a kg and a half then. I am also doing pilates, which wont burn as much but will add lean and long muscles. I could also burn 600 kcal on the exercise bike, shouldn't be too hard, just do it while watching tv. 600x7 gives us 4200 kcal, so another half a kg, more or less. That would enable me to lose 2 kg's a week.

HA HA HA HA HA

I say good luck Chuck, I will try it out though. For a week and see if it really will give the results I want and if it does I will keep on doing it actually, I am going to do this no matter what, an hour and 20 minutes of jogging and a little over an hour on the exercise bike plus some pilates. If everything goes as planned I would lose 4x2=8 kg's until the Alicante trip and find myself on the start weight, 68 kg's, as much as I did weight when I got back from Aus. I can imagine that with this training my body would look differently, since in Australia I lost weight by not eating. My diet consisted of coke and cigarettes. 

The reason why I want to exercise this much is that I do not believe in various diets, it's a temporarly solution and isn't healthy at all. I think that you should be able to eat whatever you want to in moderate amounts (the key not to overeat is to chew properly, at least 30 times, you get fuller quicker and it actually is better for the body. Processing tiny pieces of food as oposed to chunks that you "throw" into yourself.) 

The only problem here is that when I jog I get so effing hungry...What to do..... 

No comments:

Fuckass