Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zombie land

I went to bed at 3am last night and then also woke up at 5am for a smoke. This morning was an early one, 10am and I have been cold and tired all day.
Mom and I planned going into town to buy some sweatpants and t-shirts for Daniil and then find a certain place. I could barely stand up neither could mom, we were two walking zombies. Exhausted to the max. Such a bad idea going into town. Although we got things done, the ones that were on the schedule, forgot half of them. On the way back we bought chocolate cake. Today was fatty day for me and A. We got to cheat with the diet, I didn't go for a walk or a run. I stood on the scale this morning and somehow I was back on 76kg's even though I worked harder and ate less this week. I chose to blame it on the muscles.



On Thursday mommy and I are going to Sturebadet for 100 minutes of relaxation, massage and stuff. Should be lovely. Need to remember that my legs haven't been shaved for weeks, maybe months. So lazy, I look like a "troll".

Have an appointment on Friday with Sandra at 4pm. What could I possibly go to see her for? Will reveal this super exciting secret on Friday afternoon.



1 comment:

Roz said...

Hahahha d står ju tatuerare under signaturen! OMG nelli is getting a tattoooo!!

Fuckass