Monday, March 1, 2010

Fatty bombaaa!













Sooo! It is about time to finish the Christmas and New Years lifestyle of eating heaps and not moving from the couch unless it is to get food, a drink or to smoke. Once again I have decided to deal with my fat. I have 4 months before Aus and I intend to lose 10 kg. I have not weighed myself for ever because I just refused to, I feared of what I might see on the scale. When I got back from Aus I weighted 68 kg, which was less than what my weight was when I left for Aus last August.

Soo...the weather is SHIT as and a storm is on the way, probably not the best weather for walking (which I prefer) therefore I will have to deal with this at home. I will start with pilates and also an hour on the exercise bike every day. Starting from tomorrow, Tuesday. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning (after all the champagne, oyster and wine consumption tonight, GREAT) I will also post the weight here tomorrow. I will weight in every Tuesday and report the weight, no lies. Also report on how my diet goes and my exercising. This should make me exercise more, because my 2 readers WILL now know how fat I am.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Fuckass