Monday, February 15, 2010

Get on that shit!

   Valentines Day this year was probably one of the best ones I ever had! I was wrong regarding the gift from my mom, it was not a ring but a wonderful necklace. Mom got a SPA treatment at Sturebadet, so when I get my money I will buy the same one and we will go together. Should be lovely!!!
   After opening the gifts, eating dinner and cake, I decided to log on to Griffith Portal, because I haven't gotten any mails from uni (maybe to ABH) and if they accepted my application then the grades would have been changed. I wanted to check just in case! AND GUESS WHAT?! The grades were changed which means I am going back to Aus in the end of July for sure! Now busy busy with loan applications. I was so happy, just as happy as when I first gor admitted to the uni! This is amazing!
   Going to the hairdressers now, mom is coming with she has an appointment at the dentists. Awesome, it's a date!



No comments:

Fuckass